Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas 2007

Kylie and I flew to Canada last week to visit my family. I haven't been home for over a year so it was great to see everyone again. It was Kylie's first white Christmas.

Here is Kylie at the beginning of her first run in the snow on Christmas morning in Aplsey, Ontario.















She got a picture of me about a mile later:
















This sign on the side of the snowmobile established our goal of running 50km (31miles) during our 5 days in Canada.















We saw a couple of beavers at their dam on the side of the trail.
















Here Kylie is skating with my brother and his two girls.

















On our last day we ran around Niagara Falls.
















We did manage to reach our 50km goal:

Dec. 25 - 15km
Dec. 26 - 11km
Dec. 27 - 5km
Dec. 28 - 10km
Dec. 29 - 10km

No comments: