Tuesday, March 25, 2008

4 days to go

Lots of other things going on this week so I have had a VERY light week of training leading up to Ralphs. Legs did not feel great on the bike at the end of last week, but they always feel bad mid taper so I'll just hope they are ready to go on Saturday.

Had a good swim workout at lunch today, swimming 3000 lcm with a main set of 2x400 on 6:00 and 5x200 on 3:10. Was coming in on 2:40 on the 200's so at least I know my swim is coming together for Saturday.

Last week Kylie was in Palm Springs for a conference and since I have Thursday morning off I drove out there Wednesday night. We went for nice ride together Thursday morning. Here's a self portrait of us somewhere around where Ramon turns into Washington north of the 10 freeway:

Yes we are geeks in our matching IM Louisville jerseys and matching R3's ;-)

You know you are in Palm Springs when the bike lanes are actually shared bike/golf cart lanes: