Friday, September 26, 2008

Monrovia Chamber of Commerce

During the 3 years I worked in Monrovia I was very involved with the Monrovia Chamber of Commerce. When I first opened in Monrovia I did not know a single person there. By the time I left though, I could not walk down Myrtle Avenue without bumping into someone I knew. The Chamber was one of the reasons for that. During my time there I served on the Ambassador committee and was also on the Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors.

On one of my last days in Monrovia the Chamber suprised me with a good bye lunch at Rudy's (some of the best Mexican food you'll find anywhere).

I will miss everbody from the chamber and I appreciate everyone who helped me along the way. I will definately get involved with the Redlands Chamber of Commerce and if they are half as good as Monrovia, I will be very fortunate.

No comments: