Friday, September 26, 2008

Apology

I must apologise for my lack of blog updates this whole summer.

Lots has happened since I last posted. At the beginning of July I gave my boss notice that I would be leaving at the end of August. Later in July Kylie and I moved from Monrovia to Redlands, meaning I had to commute just over a 100 miles per day, but at least it wasn't for long. We got a dog. At the the end of August I finished working for Budincich Chiropractic. In the first week of September my family came to California for our wedding. We did a road trip up the coast with my family to show them some of the sights here. On September 6 Kylie and I were married in San Rafael, CA. We honeymooned in Monterey for a couple days. Flew to Canada. Had a wedding reception with Canadian family and friends. Raced a half ironman in Canada. Flew back to California. Now I am doing business planning to get a small business loan, looking for office space and doing everything else required to get my own office opened!

No comments: